Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Charlotte mini-sessions 2014!



I'll be making my way through Charlotte, North Carolina, in the next few weeks to begin planning for my big move south!  I'm so excited to spend some time with friends and family while I'm there, catch up on what's new at Freedom House Church, and really just soak in a few final rays of sun before heading back for my last season in what I fondly call Antarctica.  Brr!  I also thought it would be the perfect time for some last minute mini-sessions!  Images will be ready in time to order photos for Christmas of course - if you'd like more info on exactly when please let me know.  Here's the skinny:

Saturday, November 15 and Sunday, November 16
30 minute session
Charlotte location of my choice
Up to 5 people
1 outfit
At least 25 high resolution digital files
Print release
$50 deposit due during sign-up
Only 6 sessions available!

$300

To book your Rachel Red Photography 2014 mini session, please contact me directly at rachel@rachelredphotography.com.  Comments on this blog post will not be viewed as quickly as my email account, so don't miss out on one of my limited spots!

Ladies, remember to bring your $50 coupon in the Freedom House Church women's conference brochure!



0 comments:

Post a Comment