Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jessica + Chase . The State Room Boston MA Wedding Photographer



I was leafing through the pages of Elle Decor Magazine a few days ago and noticed that the lobby of the hotel where these very handsome gentlemen were getting ready was featured as one of the most stylish places in Boston.  It was at that moment that I realized that I am fortunate.  I have a pretty incredible job.  This realization happens every so often and it might seem a little strange that an interior design magazine was the thing that did it for me, but honestly - who gets to do what I do, go to the places I go, be with these fabulous people on one of the most important days of their lives, and get paid for it?

A photo of the famous lobby is in this post, so be sure to view the entire gallery.





















































This wedding was yet another of Zev's amazing clients.  He's so awesome to let me 2nd shoot for him on occasion.  Do check out his work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment