Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Featured! Style Me Pretty . Bald Head Island Weddings



It has been a pretty amazing week so far here at Rachel Red Photography, and it's only getting better. Get ready to catch your breathe from this gorgeous feature on Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book Blog.  I've been wanting to shoot weddings on the island again, so I got in touch with Shauna from The Bald Head Island Club about the possibility of doing a styled shoot and she was all for it!  Kickstand Events did a fabulous job with the florals, Jaimie with Kickstand put the vision together and made things happen, and I got to work with one of my former brides, Rene' for the models' hair.  It was a pretty fantastic day and I'm thrilled with the results.  Please stop by the blog to view all the gorgeousness and leave a comment on what you think!

I'm so thankful to work with some of the most talented people in the business.  The following vendors are exceptional at what they do:


Event Design - Jaimie Thomas with Kickstand Events
Florals - Kickstand Events
Linens - Party Suppliers
Hair - Rene Adams with Harbour Club Day Spa
Makeup - Kelly Noe with Harbour Club Day Spa

0 comments:

Post a Comment