Monday, July 21, 2014

Emily + Mike . New Marlborough Massachusetts Wedding Photographer



I feel very fortunate to photograph the weddings that I do.  The couples I work with are the best people around.  Emily and Mike are no different.  They, according to their best man and maid of honor, are the gold standard for relationships.  They love each other so fully and surround themselves with people who encourage and keep them strong.  It was so apparent during their couples photos that they are truly head-over-heels.  Ahhh, love!

























Can you say celebrity sighting?!  If you don't know who this is, think way back to happier days.  :)



Once again, I owe it big time to Zev for allowing me to 2nd shoot this incredible wedding.  His work is pretty rad - go check it out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment